Welcome to Drain Clearance Kent

Here at White horse drains we Specialist in drain maintenance based in DEAL KENT, providing a cost effective solutions to CCTV DRAIN SURVEYS in Kent, drain clearance in Kent, Grease Traps, drain pipe lining in Kent and drain repairs in Kent.

When your Drains need Repairing -Drain Unblocking -Drain Lining or Drain Cleaning or even a new Sewer Connection whitehorse drains can get the work done swiftly and with the minimum of hassle

Based in Deal Kent whitehorse drains approved team will show you what needs to be done. Often because of our use of the latest "no dig” technology, we’ll be able to do the Drain Repair without having to excavate on your property.

Drain Repairs

Drain Problems can go far beyond a simple Blockage.WhiteHorseDrains have been working on Drain Repairs in Kent for over 25 years and we can assure that our Drainage Engineers are highly skilled and professional when assessing, Repairing Drains and Lining of your Drains.

Drain repairs often go undetected since the symptoms appear to resemble a Blocked Drain, which could be more serious and cause secondary problems. Where Re-lining is not possible, we are able to offer a full excavation, replacement and reinstatement service whether the ground surface is block paving, tarmac, concrete, etc. All excavation work is carried out to a standard which meets the current building regulations.

Contact us

We cover all of Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Westgate-on-Sea, Folkestone, Dover, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Ashford, Whitstable, Herne Bay, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Chatham

For more about White Horse Drains and how they can help you with Drain Blockages, Septic Tanks and also C.C.T.V Surveys call today on 07445268924

GIVE US 1% OF YOUR TRUST – WE WILL EARN THE OTHER 99%